* Pointy toe pumps with ultra skinny jeans remain timeless and classic.
* Stay true to yourself and your style even with all the noise in the fashion realm. (Seek Emanuelle Alt - she's the prime example.)
* Baseball caps alone can add that bit of sporty dash to any ensemble.
* Look ethereal in monochromatic whites. (Note to self: Go buy white leather jacket.)
* Carine Roitfield shows us that black tights with white shoes are okay. And, metal caps continue to stay strong.
* Fur is not going away, but keep it faux, and add bright pops of color like royal blue or red.
* Sequins can be day-appropriate.
* Hats, hats, and more hats. Keep your collection growing.
* Things to try: Skirt over pants. (Note: See Taylor Tomasi Hill.)
* Metallic loafers (and oxfords) can make the perfect accessory.
* Over-the-knee boots are making a comeback! (Can't explain the excitement inside.)
* White & camel. Need I say more?
To come: Runway re-cap. Yay or nay?
Source: Harpers Bazaar, Elle, Fashionista, The Fashion Spot